Why not treat your lover to breakfast in bed for Valentines day? We guarantee they will be impressed with this delicious breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour (bobsredmill) brand was used
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal (bobsredmill) brand was used
- 2 scoops protein of your choice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pink Pitaya (until desired color)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- 100% maple syrup
- Add gluten free flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal, protein powder and a pinch of salt to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Whisk eggs then add maple syrup, almond milk, olive oil and apple cider vinegar until stir until combined.
- Slowly whisk in the dry ingredients until all ingredients are well incorporated. Add Pink Pitaya powder and stir until the color is consistent throughout the batter. Let the batter sit in the bowl for 10 minutes before you start cooking.
- Add batter to the waffle maker and allow up to 5 minutes for it to cook. (If you cook the waffles for a long time the pink color will start to fade).
- Top with strawberries, white dragonfruit, shredded coconut and maple syrup.
Created by: @seafoamandtone