Spoil your lover this Valentine's Day with these heavenly doughnuts. Made with Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya Powder for the frosting.
- 60g Wholemeal Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Rose Essence
- 150ml Almond Milk
- 1 Egg or Replacement
- 1 big handful Mixed Berries
- 1/2 cup Powdered Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya Powder for natural colouring
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
Optional: Valentines Sprinkles ✨
- Preheat oven to 180c bake and set aside your doughnut tray.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add in wet and mix until you have a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Fold through mixed berries.
- Spoon mixture into the doughnut holes (approx 3/4 full)
- Bake for 15-18 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 min before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.
- While your doughnuts are cooling mix the ingredients for your frosting.
- Pipe, spoon or dunk your doughnuts into the frosting, sprinkle over sprinkles and raspberry to garnish.
Created by: becomingbrooke__