Boost your immunity with these nutritious and delicious crepes made with our immunity blend. They're packed with vitamin C and antioxidants to assist with detoxifying the body and combating cold and flu’s. It also contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to assist with digestion and inflammation.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2 and 2/3 cups plant based milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of vanilla sugar
- Small pinch of baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Ingredients for Yoghurt:
- 1 cup plant based yoghurt of your choice
- 1 tbsp @unicornsuperfoods immunity blend
- 2 ripe sweet bananas
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk the buckwheat flour, oat flour, and cornstarch.
- Pour in the milk, maple syrup, sugar, oil, vanilla & baking powder into the bowl.
- Whisk until everything is well combined. The batter should be a thin consistency. Let it sit 5 minutes while you heat the pan.
- Heat some oil in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the pan is hot, cook the crepe for about 1 minute, until golden brown.
Method for Yoghurt:
- In a bowl smash the bananas with a fork add into the yoghurt, maple syrup & immunity blend, mix until well combined.
Created by @pia_mia_clean_food