These chocolate covered truffles require no baking, minimal ingredients and they taste incredible. Impress your loved ones this christmas with this healthy treat!
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 100g soft pitted dates
- 200g cashews
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- a little squeeze of lemon juice
- 1tsp Unicorn Superfoods Beetroot Powder
- (+ handful of chopped vegan white chocolate)
Truffles are covered with melted dark chocolate + little bit of coconut oil (mixed).
Optional: Edible golden dust
- Put the filling ingredients (except white chocolate) into a bowl and prepare the filling with a hand blender
- Filling is ready when you can form balls of it
- Add chopped white chocolate and stir. Use a spoon to scoop filling to form balls, and roll them between your hands to make them round.
- Place the balls into freezer for about 30 min. Melt chocolate and stir in some coconut oil.
- Dip the balls in chocolate and place them into fridge.