These Christmas crepes are perfect for the festive season. Super simple to make and scrumptious!
- Mix oat flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, almond milk, water, apple cider vinegar, ground flaxseed and sweet vanilla drops until well combined.
- Brush out a pan with coconut oil and pour in a scoop of the batter. Spread thinly with a ladle.
- Fry on medium heat from both sides until lightly golden brown.
- For the soy yogurt, mix 150g with 1/2 tsp blue spirulina and 150g with 1 tsp beetroot powder. Add a sweetener if you like.
- Fill each of the crepes with around 150g soy yogurt and roll them up. Top with remaining yogurt, frozen berries, candy cane and edible stars.
Created by: @laurafruitfairy