This delicious healthy treat will surely satisfy your sugar cravings. No refined sugars just natural ingredients used in this recipe.
- 100 grams freshly grated pulp of a coconut (coconut with brown hairy bark)
- 50 grams of soft coconut oil at room temp
- *20 ml Natural liquid vegan sweetener / syrup
- 1.5 teaspoon 100% freeze dried Pink Pitaya powder @unicornsuperfoods
- 90 grams of Smooth Mixed Nut butter
- 50 grams of coconut oil (first weigh than melt)
- 30-35 ml Natural vegan liquid sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of gray salt
- 150 grams of pure chocolate 85% cocoa, dairy free.
- Make the pink coconut layer first by adding all filling ingredients into a blender.
- Mix the filling mixture briefly, stir well with spoon. Divide the mixture over the bottoms of the baking tin bars.
- Place the baking tin in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Add all caramel layer ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Divide the caramel layer in the form over the pink coconut layers. And place about 1 hour in the freezer or until hard.
- When the filling has hardened, make the chocolate sauce.
- Melt the chocolate layer on very low heat or au bain marie (double boil).
- Take the strips / filling out of the baking tin and immerse them completely in the chocolate sauce. Place the bars on a plate covered with parchment paper briefly in the freezer until the chocolate layer is hard and dip the other side of the bar in the chocolate sauce, divide the remaining part of the sauce over the bars. Place the bars on the plate for about an hour in the freezer or until completely hard.