Give this delicious and healthy Blue Spirulina Chia Pudding a try! It's packed with nutrients, protein and B vitamins and you can't go pass that beautiful blue hues.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50 ml full fat coconut milk
- 300 ml almond or light coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- First stir together the chia seeds and Blue Spirulina Powder. Gradually add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond milk. Keep stirring until everything is combined and let it thicken.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, fresh blueberries and some hemp seeds