We have a few tips for you to keep your skin glowing all-year round!
- Drink plenty of water as staying hydrated assists with clearing skin, by eliminating toxins from the body. When your skin loses moisture it can appear cracked and flaky. Therefore, fine lines and wrinkles become more visible.
- Use skincare products that are natural. Try avoiding products that contain parabens, preservatives, fragrances, sodium lauryl sulfate, formaldehyde, dioxins, oxybenzone and alcohol. There are plenty of tutorials on google on how to make your own d-i-y oils, essences, masks, exfoliants and creams you can learn how to make and it only requires 3-6 ingredients.
- The sun is responsible for most of the visible facial ageing signs due to the UV exposure. This can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, reduced skin elasticity and sun spots. Remember to always wear sunscreen when your exposed to the sun, protective clothing, sunglasses with at least 98% - 100% UV absorption. A hat that shades your face, neck, ears and shoulders.
- Eat foods that are high in antioxidants, including vitamin A, C, E, Copper and Zinc to maintain skin elasticity and beautiful skin.
- Dragon fruit is rich in vitamin A & C and contains essential fatty acids which may nourish hair, skin and nails. It also may provide a balance to the skin's metabolism by controlling the flow of oils and nourishing collagen (the supporting structure beneath the skin).
- Black Goji Berries are packed with antioxidants which may help protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells. Antioxidants may reverse the effects of ageing my improving skin health and rejuvenating its appearance.
Studies have shown that there are nutrients that most Americans aren't receiving sufficient amounts of including vitamin A, C and E which contribute to your skins health.
We have developed our superfoods so they can be included in your daily diet to boost your vitamins and minerals intake. Our Black Goji Berry and Pink Pitaya powders can contribute to improving skin health as they contain essential vitamins and minerals that can protect skin against damage and improve its appearance.
To view more information about Pink Pitaya and Black Goji Berry and their health benefits click the link below: