What is better than regular donuts? Vegan Vanilla Donuts with Raspberry Glaze of course. Dairy Free and naturally colored. They are baked not fried.
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour (sifted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp antioxidant blend
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven 180°, spray two donut pans with non-stick spray
- In med bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a different mixing bowl, combine milk, ACV, stir until curdled, then add sugar, oil, vanilla. Then stir in the dry mixture until just combined
- Either spoon batter into piping bag and pipe into donut pan, or just use spoon
- Bake donuts for 15 min or until golden brown and baked through. Place on cooling rack
- To make glaze, place raspberries through fine sieve and catch all the juice, discard the seeds. Then add powdered sugar, whilst until super smooth. Then add vanilla and superfood blend and stir really well. Ensure there are no lumps.
- When donuts are cool, dip tops into glaze to coat and then let the glaze set. Enjoy right away or same day. Trust me, they won’t last very long!