On a hot summers day this healthy and fruity smoothie bowl recipe will help quench your thirst and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ingredients for 2 smoothie bowls:
- 4 x frozen bananas
- 4 x tbsp protein powder (we used vegan protein powder)
- 2 x 1/2 tsp of maca powder
- Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Black Goji Berry powder
- 1 1/2 tsps of Pink Pitaya Powder
- Handful of crushed ice cubes
- Add crushed ice and 2 frozen bananas to the blender
- Add 1/2 tsp maca powder, 2 tbsp of protein powder and 1 tsp of Black Goji Berry Powder
- Pour a splash of nut milk in and blend until combined
- Decorate your smoothie bowl with fruit, granola, coconut, nuts and toppings!
- Repeat the same steps for the Pink Pitaya smoothie bowl and enjoy!