This naturally sweet raw cake is oh so delicious and only includes natural ingredients!
- 300 g pitted dates
- 100 g raw almonds
- 75 g dried mulberries
- 2 cups (290 g) raw cashews, soaked in water for 12 hours, rinsed and drained
- 50 g (5 Tbsps) light coconut cream
- 40 g (5 Tbsps) coconut water
- Note: if you have full-fat coconut milk, use 90 g (1/2 cup) of it instead
- 4-6 Tbsps maple syrup (to your liking)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pitaya Powder from: @unicornsuperfoods
- Matcha Powder
- Add dates and raw almonds in a food processor and process
- Add dried mulberries to the mixture and process to combine
- Line your form with parchment paper and using your hands, cover the bottom with the base, make sure to press everywhere until everything binds together.
- Add raw cashews, light coconut cream, coconut water, maple syrup and vanilla to the food processor
- Divide the cashew cream in two parts.
- Matcha Layer: add 2 tsps matcha powder and process until mixture has combined
- Pitaya Layer: add 3 tsps of Unicorn Superfoods Pitaya Powder and process until mixture has combined
- Put the first layer over your base and put it to the freezer while you're preparing the second layer
- Layer the second one on top of the first one and put it back to the freezer for about 2-4 hours before you enjoy.
Created by: @healthyveganseda