These bliss balls are the perfect way to boost energy during an afternoon slump! Matcha has an excellent source of antioxidants and promotes focus as well as boosting the metabolism.
Ingredients: (makes 16)
- 2 cups shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 8 tbsp almond meal
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic matcha powder
- Put all ingredients in food processor and blend
- Roll into balls and you’re ready to enjoy your matcha green tea energy bites!
- Sprinkle more coconut on top or some matcha! Leaving it totally up to you, best kept refrigerated.
Created by @elleshungry