This fluffy white choc cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert to take to festive parties and wow all of your guests, especially when they find out it's low sugar!
Makes 16 serves - Prep 5 hours (25 mins active) - Bake 15 mins
- 8-inch round spring form cake tin
- 150 g Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake Mix
- 60 g plain flour
- 60 g butter, cubed
- 2 tsp milk
- 75 g butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free White Choc Baking Chips
- 30 g coconut oil
- 200 ml thickened cream
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Matcha Powder
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 mangoes sliced thinly lengthways
Preheat the oven to 160°C (150°C fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Grease your cake tin with butter and line the base with baking paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, rub together your cake mix, flour and cubed butter with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add in milk and salt and mix with a wooden spoon to form a dough.
- Gather into a ball shape and wrap in glad wrap. Rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out chilled dough on baking paper to a thickness of about 0.5cm. Transfer to baking tray (the shape doesn’t matter as we will be using the biscuit to make a crumb).
- Bake the dough in your preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown. Allow this to cool completely.
- Crush up biscuit to a fine crumb and place in a medium mixing bowl with melted butter.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to form the cheesecake base and press it into your prepared cake tin.
- Set in the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt together your White Choc Baking Chips and coconut oil on low heat in 30 second increments, stirring thoroughly in between. Set this aside to cool slightly but not re-solidify.
- Whip thickened cream and matcha powder together in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Fold in matcha whipped cream and melted white choc until just combined and smooth.
- Spread your filling over the base and smooth out.
- Set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Arrange mango slices on top of the cheesecake and serve!
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
This recipe is part of the collaboration between Noshu & Unicorn Superfoods