- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
3 Tbsp Beauty Blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 chia/flax egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 8 squares of vegan dark chocolate
- Prepare the chia egg by mixing 1 tbsp chia seeds with 3 tbsp water.
- Combine the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Grease 4 ramekins or a muffin pan and preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the ramekins in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes (this may vary from oven to oven - insert a toothpick in the sides until it comes out clean).
- Remove from ramekin and immediately serve with fresh berries and powdered sugar.