These delicious fluffy pancakes will have you wanting more. They are vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup light buckwheat flour
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1-2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 3 tsps Berrylicious Blend (enough for color)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Vegan yogurt for topping
1. In a small bowl or a cup, combine the milk and lemon juice. Let it sit for 10 minutes to curdle.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the dry ingredients until well incorporated. Pour in the curdled milk and add your sweetener of choice.
3. Add the Berrylicious Blend powder tsp by tsp until you reach your desired color.
4. On a non-stick or lightly greased pan on low-medium heat, pour small circles of batter and cook both sides. Set on a cooling rack once done.
5. Optional: In the mean time, you can mix together some more of the Berrylicious Blend powder into some yogurt for topping.
6. Plate your pancakes and decorate with the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
Created By: @karebears.veggies