For the coconut filling:
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp rice syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina
- 1 tsp Beetroot Powder
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 tsp Black Goji Berry powder
For the vegan chocolate coating:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cacao powder
- 1/4 rice syrup or maple syrup
1. Add desiccated coconut, coconut cream (remove excess water) 4 tbsp rice syrup or maple syrup and 1 tsp coconut oil into a bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Shape the mixture into small bars with your hands then place onto parchment paper on a tray then freeze for 1 hour.
4. Place 1/2 melted coconut oil, cacao powder and syrup into a bowl then microwave for 1 minute. Mix until chocolate is smooth.
5. Remove coconut bars from the freezer then start dipping to the melted chocolate until bars are fully covered with chocolate.
6. Allow your bounty bars to set in the freezer for 1 hour and then enjoy for up to 8 days 💜