Vegan Unicorn Pancakes Recipe
- 100g flour
- 40g sweetner of your choice
- 1/4 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp egg replacer
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pink pitaya powder
- 1 tbsp strawberry powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 230ml nut mylk
- 100g coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina
- Frozen blueberries
- Shredded coconut
1. Add all ingredients for the pancakes in a big bowl.
2. Mix ingredients all together until well combined.
3. Let the mixture set for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat your pan then add coconut oil.
6. Pour the pancake mixture into the pan.
7. Wait 1-2 minutes, flip it and wait another minute then stack onto a plate.
9. Mix spirulina and coconut yogurt together.
10. Pour it on top of the pancakes.
11. Add your favourite toppings then enjoy 💜