This recipe is healthy, vegan friendly, gluten free and did I mention delicious? We have teamed up with a very talented lady named Viktoria who has created the pink sauce with our beetroot powder. If you are interested in creating healthy recipes you should follow Viktoria on instagram: @earthandlust as she creates wholesome plant-based recipes that are tasty.
💕 Recipe 💕
Pink Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 can or 1 cup cooked red kidney beans
- 300g organic silken tofu
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Beetroot powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients to make the sauce
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- Lather pasta with pink sauce
- Serve with spinach and sprinkle nutritional yeast on top for a cheesy flavour and b12 kick ;)
With Valentines day just around the corner, this dish would be perfect to whip up for your loved one!