- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine about 6 tablespoons of warm water in each bowl (3 or 4 in total - depending on how many colours you use)
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Beetroot Powder, Black Goji Berry Powder and Blue Spirulina Powder to each bowl and stir in water until the colour is mixed well
- When pasta is finished cooking, transfer pasta to a large colander to drain. Then immediately rinse it in cold water to halt the cooking.
- Transfer the pasta in even portions to the bowls.
- Use your hands or a spoon to carefully combine the pasta and food coloring, and then let each bowl sit for at least 5 minutes to soak up the colour.
- Then, one color at a time, transfer a bowl of pasta back to the colander and rinse with cold water to remove any extra food colour.
- Create a planet plate including: protein, fibre and carbs. Such as, chickpeas or lentils, broccoli, sweet potato, spinach, coloured pasta and dress with olive oil and garlic tahini.
Back to Unicorn Superfoods Recipes