Colourful Chia Pudding
- 5 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup or rice syrup
- 1/2 tsp Blue Spirulina
- 1/2 tsp Pink Pitaya
- 1/2 tsp Black Goji
- 1/2 tsp Beetroot powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Soak 5 tbsp of chia seeds and vanilla extract with 1 cup almond milk.
2. Add maple syrup or rice syrup and leave overnight.
3. Divide mixture into 4 small bowls then mix each Unicorn Superfood colour separately until combined.
4. Once colours are mixed in well with the chia mixture, start adding the mixture into a jar.
5. Top with fruits, nuts and coconut flakes, enjoy :)